Monday, August 27, 2012

San Francisco Tourist

It's been a while since I posted anything to my blog.  That is not necessarily a bad thing since I am often inspired to write when I am confused by something and trying to work it out.  I feel blessed that everything is going my way!

Jeremy and I shared a beautiful day in San Francisco last week, August 23, 2012, and I ended up with some awesome photographs.  They made me feel happy as I was sorting through them, so I decided to share the joy.

So enjoy!

Bay Bridge

Coit Tower 

Alcatraz from Fisherman's Wharf

Painting purchased for $20
On Fisherman's Wharf we watched an amazing street artist create this painting with cans of spray paint in less than 15 minutes.  It was like watching magic as the picture emerged and the crowd cheered.

Saint Francis of Assisi beneath Coit Tower

Cheerful lanterns in Chinatown
We ate salt and pepper squid at Yuet Lee, always worth a hike across the city!

Transamerica Pyramid


I can't help but feel there is a point to this photographs...


San Francisco Ferry Building

Coit Tower above San Francisco Bay

Leaving the City

The water churned behind the ferry like a horizontal waterfall.  It was mesmerizing.

The fog rolls in to blanket Marin.

Red Rock and Richmond Bridge
(Also known in family parlance as Bekkie's rock.)

Richmond Bridge


This was my favorite shot of the day because I find it so calming.
Doesn't it just invite you to relax?  Hmmmm...





(runs into photoshop and waves her magic wand...)








:)


~ Cyndi 
Practicing Happiness Daily

You deserve to feel amazing and healthy and relaxed and happy and vibrant every day of your life.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous day! I especially love the one of St. Francis, North Beach is one of my favorite City neighborhoods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible points. Sound arguments. Keep up the amazing spirit.


    my web blog blog link

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beginners will find the facilities to learn to dive before they head out, meaning nobody has
    an excuse to ignore this amazing part of the Cuban experience.

    If we want our kids to learn to sketch and draw, I really think our kids should learn to sketch on paper first.
    He toiled in a steel mill, sold men's clothing and then smartened himself up and
    headed for Washington D.

    ReplyDelete