Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why do I want what I want?

Right now I am learning about letting go of the "when" and "how" of what I want.  I am learning that it is important to focus on "why" I want what I want.

I am not perfect in the execution of the art of allowing, but I so appreciate that the minor steps I am taking produce such tremendous growth of spirit!

Why do I want a particular outcome?

Example: I want more money 

Why?  I want more money so that:
  • I will feel more ease in my life
  • I can create with more freedom
  • more people can benefit from my success
  • I can travel and see all the beautiful waterfalls in the world
  • I can provide for the people I love
  • I can live in my waterview home where the vibration is in the Vortex 24/7!
  • I can spend more time swimming and hiking

The list goes on and on and it feels good!  I don't want more money because "i don't have enough." (That does NOT feel good!)  I want it for all these joyful reasons that feel so good!  I don't worry about the when or how - because it already exists inside my Vortex.  My work is simply to believe it exists, and that as long as I am joyful in my vibration, I am steadily moving toward more money.

So, focus on your perfect outcome - then raise your vibration with "why do I want this outcome?"

It helps me feel better in a matter of minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment