Monday, January 30, 2012

Raise your vibration to attract abundance

Esther Hicks will be giving thirty-four workshops in 2012!  I highly recommend the experience to everyone.  Check abraham-hicks.com for the schedule and to purchase a ticket to one of these leading-edge, high-vibration events.

I went to two in San Francisco last year and attended the December event held in Phoenix with the online streaming.  All three times I walked away inspired and enlightened.  The DVD's for sale on her website are these live seminars that have been recorded, so if you can't get to a workshop near you, a DVD is the next best thing.  I find Esther's work enlightened and uplifting.  It raises my vibration to one of abundance!

In Hooked on the Vortex: Creating Your Reality by Creating Your Mood, there was a wonderful segment where Abraham demonstrated how to change our vibration around money.  Since we attract what we focus on, it is important to maintain a healthy vibration around money.  Many of us think about the "lack" of money rather than the abundance of money.  

Many of us repeatedly think thoughts like: I need more money because I do not have enough.  I need more money because I cannot pay the bills.  I need more money - it seems like everyone else has more than I.  The car is broken, the roof needs repair, I will never get ahead!

Abraham offered the following excerpt as an example of how to change your thinking - and thus your vibration - about money.

Here is an excerpt from Hooked on the Vortex:

I want more money.
More money would be good for me.
More money would give me more flexibility.
With more money I would have more fun.
With more money I would feel the ease of creating in the way I want.
With more money I can have more delicious experiences.
With more money I could be of more value to others.
With more money I could fulfill more of my reason for being.
With more money I will experience so many more of the things I have been asking for.
With more money I’ll be more in alignment with who I’ve become.
With more money I am in alignment with the prosperity that is me.
--- Abraham
Excerpted from the Vortex of Attraction Series Episode 4 "Hooked on the Vortex: Creating Your Reality by Creating Your Mood" DVD

Doesn't that feel fabulous?!?

I now read this mantra daily as I move my financial vibration to a free-flowing fun place full of abundance.  I also used it to create my own mantras about improved health and relationships!  

Here is the health mantra I created for myself:

I want vital health.
Vital health will feel delicious.
Vital health will allow me a wider variety of activities from which to choose.
With vital health I will have more fun.
With vital health I will hike to more beautiful waterfalls.
With vital health I will be able to focus more on the joy of creating.
With vital health I will have more delicious experiences.
With vital health I will be of more value to others.
With vital health I will fulfill more of my reason for being.
With vital health I will experience so many more of the things I have been asking for.
With vital health I’ll be more in alignment with who I’ve become.
With vital health I am in alignment with the well-being that is me.

I feel wonderful and uplifted when I read each of these mantras. 

Create one for yourself and see how good it makes you feel!

Have a beautiful day!

~ Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. This made me feel very up-beat and for some reason happy - thank you for your thoughts today!

    ReplyDelete