Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happiness is a Choice

The other day one of my clients accused me of "being born cheerful."  I would like
to set the record straight.  Sexual preference is something you are born with. Happiness is a choice!

Like all humans, I emanate the vibration that I practice.  Happiness is a choice I make every morning.  Or not.  Some mornings I choose doubt, like most humans. The particular morning I was accused of being born cheerful was a tumultuous one for me, and I had felt pretty crappy in the early hours of the day.  But I know that happiness is my Divine birthright - as is free choice.  When something is bothering me, I stop focusing on it and focus on anything else, something that makes me happy.

That's where affirmations come in!  Instead of wallowing in the feeling of being unappreciated, I focused on my positive affirmations.  I think I produced 20 new pages for my next book that day.  I felt fabulous by the time I got to the office to serve my clients.  It's such a simple process, many dismiss it before they try it because they assume that feeling better requires something more!

Find or create affirmations to practice and practice them!  Use ones that others have written that feel good to you.  General ones are wonderful to start changing your vibration right away.  These are perfect if you are new to affirmations or if you are feeling generally melancholy without being able to name why:




Remember, a belief is just a thought you have practiced repeatedly.  If you do not believe the simple statements above, give yourself the gift of practicing them until you do believe.  Practice anything long enough and it becomes part of your vibration.


Create your own affirmations about topics that are important to you or truths you are wanting to remember unfailingly.  These can be more specifically focused to change your vibration around a particular topic.  Here are some new ones I created to be more specific:





Different affirmations speak to different people.  They can be as simple as hand-written words on a recipe card, which is what I carried in my purse for years that eventually inspired my book projects.  Or you can create works of art that inspire you and others.  However you collect them, the important thing is to practice them until you are vibrating with happier thoughts.

This is how I choose happiness.  I choose to focus on happier thoughts.  When I add them to one of my own photographs that also uplifts my spirit and then practice them daily, I give the impression of being chronically happy without effort! 

Everyone is free to choose happy thoughts!


~ Cyndi 
Practicing Happiness Daily

You deserve to feel amazing and healthy and relaxed and happy and vibrant every day of your life.

1 comment:

  1. It's true, Cyndi, you are amazing! Love this blog writing today & thoroughly enjoyed seeing your gorgeous photos! Isn't life fabulous?!! So great to be thrilled & thriving!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete