Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happiness is Folding Warm Laundry

Just a quickie to brighten your afternoon...

I was folding laundry this morning - a repetitive daily task for every massage therapist - and thinking about a hundred other things when I realized that I was squandering my "now."

So I stopped to appreciate my present.  I appreciated the warmth of the laundry in the cool room.  I watched my newest fish, Artemis swim in his tank.  He is pale yellow and round as the moon.

I smiled at the silly puppy sleeping upside down on his heated blanket.  I caught site of my T-shirt in the mirror.  It told me "Life is Good."  I burst out laughing with the pure joy of the moment!  If that makes me crazy, then sign me up for the funny farm.


Do not take one single beautiful moment for granted!  Appreciate the moments of your life!  Appreciate the exciting moments and the mundane moments.  Appreciate the quiet moments and the chaos.  Find a reason to appreciate each moment.

Enjoy!


~ Cyndi
Practicing Happiness Daily <-- Click the new PHD link to go like my new FB fanpage for this blog, my books and my art!

You deserve to feel amazing and healthy and relaxed and happy and vibrant every day of your life.

3 comments:

  1. Cyndi,
    Beautiful reminders! Love dancing with you in ecstatic joy no matter what! Now we're both signed up for the "funny farm" - life is funny.
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Good to know I will have great company!

      Delete
  2. Sissy,

    Wise words to live by! I keep trying to remind myself of this today! My puppy is upside down too! LOL! Love you!

    Me

    ReplyDelete