Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Blooms

Spending time in my garden ALWAYS lifts my spirits.  Right now it is feeling particularly gorgeous and I wanted to share.  Hope you enjoy!







Fantasia dancers!

Future BLTs.    Promises of happy days in August...

Rainbow petunias and ten-year-old begonias.



I was born in June, so for many years roses have been favorites.


I have lots of pretty colors!





Above and below: Betty Boop Roses








I discovered begonias about a dozen years ago.



They LOVE me!



Begonias are now as much a favorite as my roses!


A bowl of Grandma's favorites.


Have a beautiful day!

~ Cyndi 
Practicing Happiness Daily

You deserve to feel amazing and healthy and relaxed and happy and vibrant every day of your life.

4 comments:

  1. Truly gorgeous! You are a very talented gardener. Your garden looks do abundant and peaceful. :) ~ Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for looking at my blog Jennifer! Bright blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, where the heck do you find the time to do all that?! I think I will be happy when I finally get through school and have my PhD and can dedicate time to do things with the earth again. I so love flowers - thank you for sharing the joy!

    Sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The begonias and roses are easy once planted. I just water and Jeremy helps with that. Daniel plants and digs and weeds. Bekkie helped with Boscoe's garden a lot too!

      Delete