Sunday, February 5, 2012

Boscoe and Godzilla

Boscoe is a real ace in my hand when I need an infusion of happiness!  Godzilla is a three-year-old calico with a lot of love and patience for Boscoe's puppy energy.  They are best friends.

Last night they entertained me for about 20 minutes as Boscoe tried to get his friend to play, but Godzilla was more interested in staying glued to the floor in front of the space heater.

Thought I'd share these photos so you can smile too!


happy napping - toasty furries



wanna play?




i wanna play!



come on...
















still glued to the hot spot, but really "done" with playtime.  
i love Godzilla's angry face!
*****

Can anyone look at those photos and NOT smile?  Really?  

OK, if you are still needing a smile, check out this shot from Point Isabel :


Now you're smiling!

Keep smiling!  No matter what it takes!  It's good for the soul.  It's good for the evolution of our planet.

~ Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. I Laughed out loud!! I love the uplifting ears!!! Hee hee - your babies are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete