Sunday, March 18, 2012

Create a Positive Experience!

Our minds are powerful tools.  The thoughts we think create the lives we live.

Some people have understood this ancient truth since birth and others will die before they remember it.  It actually still feels pretty fresh to me, so I have been enjoying pondering the concept.
"We are what we think.  All that we are arises with our thoughts.  With our thoughts, we make the world." ~ Buddha
So what exactly does that mean?  What we think creates our life experience.  So if we want to choose our life experience, we must choose our thoughts wisely.  If we only think about what we see, we create by default.  We create more of what already surrounds us.  If we want something we have never seen before, we must dream it before we live it.


The thoughts we think attract other thoughts like them.

If I mostly think positive thoughts, I will mostly have a positive vibration that attracts more positive into my life.  If I mostly think negative thoughts, I will mostly have a negative vibration that attracts more negative into my life.  I cannot get to "happily ever after" if I have not practiced "happy" along the way!

Law of Attraction makes it just this simple: Think thoughts that make you feel good.  They will attract more good-feeling thoughts.  Then situations begin to unfold just the way you like them.

I have been practicing for a relatively short time, and I already have empirical data.  I am beginning to handle even challenging situations with grace.  Don't take my word for it.  Try it yourself.  Practice thinking positive.  Find or create practices that work for you and practice daily.  See if it makes a difference in your life.  I bet it will!



~ Cyndi 
Practicing Happiness Daily

You deserve to feel amazing and healthy and relaxed and happy and vibrant every day of your life.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post, thank you Cyndi! I give thanks for having the awareness to recognize the truth which you have written about today. I give thanks for you as my kindred spirit!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete