Saturday, March 3, 2012

Supercharge Your Gratitude List!

The gratitude list (or appreciation list) is completely portable.  Make one in your head, write one on a cocktail napkin, post one in your Facebook status.  It's a fun, quick tool to boost positive energy flow and a highly effective remedy for self-doubt and other forms of negative energy.  You cannot stand in an attitude of appreciation and feel self-doubt at the same time because Law of Attraction forbids it.

If you are not already using this wonderful tool to help manifest the emotions you desire: What are you waiting for?

Appreciation is the key to joy!

The more people, places, things and situations you find to appreciate, more of those things that you already appreciate will flow into your life.  Appreciate everything - even things that at first feel like setbacks - and your vibration will be one of abundance.  Accomplish the vibration of abundance and abundance must come to you.  It is law.

Already use the gratitude list to enhance your well-being and want to take this great little pick-me-up to the next level?  Supercharge your gratitude list (and your vibration of abundance) by expanding each item on the list and enhancing your appreciation for it.  Why do you appreciate the things you appreciate?

*I appreciate my dog


He makes me smile and laugh.   a LOT.
He is always in a good mood.
He is warm and cuddly.
His positive energy is contagious.
He makes friends wherever he goes.
He is always delighted to see me.
He entertains me.
He entertains my cat.


*I appreciate my partner.
He is my playmate.
He brings me coffee in bed every morning.
He makes me smile and laugh.
He cooks like a super-chef.
He loves me even when I am cranky and not practicing my positive thinking skills.
He adores me.
He entertains me.
He entertains my dog.

*I appreciate my water heater.
I love being able to immerse my entire body in scalding water at any time I like.
I appreciate the sore muscle therapy.  
I appreciate the angry temper therapy.
I appreciate the PMS therapy and the post ms therapy and the mid ms therapy.
I  even appreciate the silence of the penetrating heat.

*I appreciate my clients.  
They support me and allow me to do what I love to do.
They appreciate me in abundance!
They offer vast opportunities to learn.
They inspire me.
Their referrals are a major source of new clients, a huge compliment and a sign of professional confidence and trust. - I appreciate my clients a LOT!

*I appreciate my drive to work.
The trees look beautiful in every season.
I like noticing the changing seasons: spring flowers, summer skies, fall leaves,
winter trees in silhouette.
Traffic conditions often offer opportunities to change negative thought habits to positive affirmations!

*My massage therapist!
OH!  How I appreciate my massage therapist!
Let me count the ways...


You get the idea.  There are lots of reasons we appreciate the things we appreciate.  

Use any opportunity to revel in good-feeling appreciation!


~ Cyndi 
Practicing Happiness Daily


You deserve to feel amazing and healthy and relaxed and happy and vibrant every day of your life.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I feel thrilled just reading your elaborate gratitude list & of course seeing the adorable photos 0f you with Boscoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. * I appreciate my friend, Cyndi
    I ALWAYS feel AMAZING after a massage therapy session with her.
    She is one of my top supporters in pursuing my dreams.
    She radiates positive energy and enthusiasm for life.
    She is a great friend.
    She's always there to listen.
    I love trying new restaurants with her.
    She makes fabulous peanut brittle around the holidays.
    She always has good suggestions for new TV shows.
    She is very sweet and loving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEST comment ever! Thanks DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sister,

    I have a gratitude list too -

    My mommy who is always there to cheer me on or pick me up!
    My Sister who is a positive role model for me and also cheers me on or hit anyone in my way!
    My aunt Verla for her can do spirit and vast knowledge.
    My friends who come to my rescue -
    My doggy Delilah who is always there to lift my spirit up!

    I could go on and on. I am in a great state of mind today and my "vibration" as Esther would say is hummin along!!

    Love you my dear sister...

    ReplyDelete