Thursday, March 29, 2012

Emanate the Energy You Want to Live!

I recently read an article by Jill Lebeau, SF Spiritual Inspiration Examiner that included this quote:
I get that the energy we emanate becomes the life we live.  I also know that it’s up to me to decide what I want to focus on.  I am, on a daily basis, on the lookout for whatever fills me with enthusiasm. (Read full article at examiner.com)
I am already full steam ahead with the idea that we create our own lives by choosing where to focus our attention.  I absolutely LOVE the idea that if I am feeling unhappy, all I have to do is stop thinking about what makes me unhappy and focus on anything else, or simply change the way I am looking at the situation.  If business gets slow, I can choose to focus on slow business and fret about what may or may not happen.  Or I can enjoy a day off and relax!  Or I can start a new creative project.  Nothing gets well-being flowing into your life like fun, play and creativity!


But that first part of Jill's quote stopped me cold:
(...) the energy we emanate becomes the life we live.
That's new & exciting!  OK, it's probably ancient knowledge, but it's new to me at this time in my current incarnation!  Makes perfect sense, really since we know that you get out of anything what you put in to it.

What kind of energy do I want to live?

If I want a fun and exciting life, I must exude fun and excitement!  We all know someone who maintains a grouchy attitude, is usually negative, or worries all the time.  Now think about the general energy that makes up that person's life.  It's a pretty direct correlation.

It makes me picture my energy emanating from me in ripples, growing ever larger all the way around the circumference of the globe until it washes over me from behind.

If I am going to create a tidal wave that inundates me when it returns, I am going to be mindful that what I put out there is joyful, nurturing, uplifting and fun!

Jill always stimulates my mind and my enthusiasm.  I love her inspirational blogs.  I highly recommend her book Feng Shui Your Mind ~ Four Easy Steps to Rapidly Transform Your Life.  I have gifted it twenty times and everyone I know who has read it has told me how helpful and inspirational it is.

Jill offers an online class with Rebecca Grado MFT that teaches how to increase our prosperity by transforming our relationships.  I took the class last fall and it changed the way I look at all of my relationships.  Jill and Rebecca exude positive energy in a brilliant example of what they teach.

Jill also has a speaking event coming up here in California with her co-author Maureen Raytis L.Ac. Book Passage in Corte Madera is hosting a workshop on April 15, where Jill and Maureen will teach participants to use the least amount of energy to gain maximum success!

So get yourself excited and motivated and start emanating the energy you really want to live!



~ Cyndi 
Practicing Happiness Daily

You deserve to feel amazing and healthy and relaxed and happy and vibrant every day of your life.


2 comments:

  1. Wow Cyndi, I started reading your blog tonight, knowing I'd be thrilled to read whatever you wrote - & see that you wrote so many beautiful things about me & my work! You, dear Cyndi, are such an angel. You are proof that what we put out comes back to us many, many times over!!

    Love you!! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister,

    You made me think, what type of energy do I want to live - peaceful, happy, helpful, and positive. So those are what I am going to try and focus on. I wrote them on a piece of paper to put with my book that my mommy gave me - favorite author - Cyndi Combs!!! So while I read and meditate on my inner vibration I will try to focus my energy on the peaceful, happy, helpful and positive. You are so inspiring!

    Me

    ReplyDelete