Monday, February 6, 2012

Milk Vacation Time for Maximum Joy

Planned your vacation yet?  Maybe have tickets to a hot concert this summer?  Is there a spiritual retreat or a trip to the hot springs on your calendar?

How do you make sure these events are everything you've dreamed of?  Start dreaming of them daily!

Maximize your vacation dollars by visualizing your trip unfolding exactly as you would like it to be.  Not only will this help manifest the vacation of your dreams, but it means you get to spend a LOT more time enjoying your vacation than just the days you are physically on vacation!


When I say "visualize" I mean really savor every detail.  Frequent stops at your vacation destination throughout your day will give you a smile and a lift in energy, but I am talking about more than just those little drive-by thoughts.  (NO negative thoughts - no worries - no "lack perspective" thinking like, "Oh, why can't I be there now?")

Spend a full ten minutes with your eyes closed picturing the feel of the sun on your face, or the elation as you complete a hike to some glorious waterfall, or the delicious luxury of sleeping late followed by breakfast in bed.  Whatever it is you are looking forward to, allow the fabulousness of it sink in to your bones and really feel it there.  Law of Attraction must bring you what you focus upon.

I am looking forward to seeing Esther Hicks on February 18.  For me it's as if I have a charger, like this laptop on which I am typing, and attending one of Esther's events charges my batteries way past full.  I feel directly "plugged in" to source in Esther/Abraham's presence.  And the best part is, I am learning to recall that energy - of being fully charged - when I just think about an event that I attended, or even an event that I am just planning to attend!

Visualization is an important tool for self-empowerment.  You cannot feel trapped in any situation when you can recall the energy of being fully plugged in to Universal source energy.

I recently made reservations to stay at the Yosemite Lodge for a few nights in April.  I have been to Yosemite many times and I know the thrill it gives me when the waterfalls are roaring at top speed washing me in negative ions and lifting my spirits to the heights of Half Dome and beyond.  Savoring that feeling now, in February, and really letting the joy of those Yosemite moments, past and future, wash through me means I get to enjoy my vacation that much longer.

So if you have not yet made plans to do something fun, start planning!  And if you already have a sweet deal lined up, start visualizing it just exactly as you want it and milk it for every ounce of joy it has to offer!

It takes daily practice to change our thought patterns.  If you think you haven't got ten minutes a day to visualize your life the way you want to live it, then you need to rethink some priorities.

~Cyndi

You deserve to feel amazing and healthy and relaxed and happy and vibrant every day of your life.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, yes!! And we can also treat every day of our life as though we are already on vacation - no need to actually leave our homes. So while we can choose to envision our future plans through embodying the hi vibe energy here & now, we can look at every day as a mini adventure & take full advantage of all that shows up with joyful anticipation!! Great post! xo Jill

    ReplyDelete