Sunday, February 19, 2012

Saturday Rocked!

Esther Hicks raised the vibration in San Francisco yesterday.

If you are not familiar with the work of Esther Hicks, it may be difficult to appreciate the uplifting spiritual experience that she co-creates with her audience.  The last thing I am going to try to do is explain what I am just beginning to understand, so if you want to know what I am talking about, explore Esther's huge library of work on her website.

A dear friend introduced me to the Esther's work by gifting me Ask and it is Given.  That was just two short years ago.  Since then I have listened to endless audio recordings and watched a whole bunch of DVDs of Esther's seminars and while I instantly resonated with her work, I feel that I am only now truly "getting it."  Why?  Because I am one of those people who learns best by repetition.  I need to hear something about a hundred times before the light bulb comes on.  And because living in faith takes practice.

All I will say is that yesterday's workshop was like plugging me into a battery charger and zapping me with enough spiritual high to last weeks, possibly months, hopefully years!  Well, if I want it to last years, I will have to keep practicing daily ~ a life of faith takes daily practice (she repeats for her own benefit).

You know what else raises your vibration?  Music!  

I attended the Roy Rogers show at the Empress in Vallejo last night.  Wow, what a show!  Carlos Reyes was the special guest and the two of them rocked the 100-year-old venue to the foundations.  I have been a Roy Rogers fan since I saw him open for George Thorogood at the Fillmore in San Francisco about 30 years ago so I knew the show was going to rock, but it was the first time I had seen Reyes, and what a delightful surprise he turned out to be!  

Carlos Reyes plays fiddle till the strings smoke and has a great time while he does it.  The big surprise was his harp.  I had never experienced rock and roll on an electric harp before.  Apparently he has been playing it for years to great acclaim, but this was completely fresh for me.  What a treat!

If you have a chance to see Roy or Carlos, you will be entertained beyond the dollar value you pay for the ticket.  If you are lucky enough to see them play together, you are going to have one hell of a good time.  

Life is meant to be fun.  Do what you love doing.  Connect to your Spirit.  Raise your vibration.  Enjoy your life.

~ Cyndi 
Practicing Happiness Daily

1 comment:

  1. As always you have lifted my mood just through your thoughts! Wish I could have been with you!

    ReplyDelete